Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spreading the Word



Spreading the Word isn't exactly something that I 'host', but it is something I do once in a while to promote a blog I think should be promoted. If you decide to catch on and do it too, I think it is super cool to give deserving bloggers a bit of time in the limelight.

The blog I'm featuring today is AsianCocoa. She is just getting started in the blogosphere and only has three followers! Her blog is absolutely gorgeous, and you should definitely all show her some love and check it out!.

Ciao ! ;-)

~ Larissa

p.s. If you haven't voted for the Haiku Contest, you can find the entries HERE!

2 comments:

  1. This is really nice of you to feature a new blogger :) ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the blogger love, Larissa!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!