Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Book Trailer



When I first read the synopsis for the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, I thought it looked all right, but wasn't going to add it on GoodReads. When I saw the book trailer though, things totally changed, I totally wanted to read it, which is strange because my experience with book trailers is either that I like them but I want to read the book the same amount as I did before I saw it or they make the book look cheesy. Anyway, I just posted the video for you to see it if you haven't already. Has a book trailer ever turned you on to a book that you were originally not planning on reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!